21 April 2011

How to fix the missing "Add a Gadget" link in the Blogger

Advertisements

One of the follower of "Blogger Help" asked me by email: Today when I signed in to Blogger dashboard and go to page elements area I found the Add a Gadget option link is missing. How can I now add a new widget.



By doing a little research I found a way to get back this Add a Gadget link. You have to just clear your browser's cache. Clearing your browser's cache and/or cookies can resolve a number of problems you may be experiencing while using Blogger or other sites.

Visit the following link to know about the procedure to clear browser's cache.
http://www.google.com/support/blogger/bin/answer.py?hl=en&lev=answer&cbid=-1k6btlq73mxjk&answer=92458&src=cb

Related Posts

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More