- Infinite scrolling: read more posts without having to reload or click to a second page
- New layouts: different views suited to different types of blogs
- Speed: download images as you view them, not all at once in advance
- Interactivity: there are now more ways to experience and engage with blog content
Following are the 5 dynamic views currently offered by Blogger
# Flipcard: available at [blogURL]/view/flipcard
# Mosaic: available at [blogURL]/view/mosaic
# Sidebar: available at [blogURL]/view/sidebar
# Snapshot: available at [blogURL]/view/snapshot
# Timeslide: available at [blogURL]/view/timeslide
When you activate these views from Settings the user will have 5 options of layouts to view the blog.
How to Activate Dynamic Views for your Blog
1. First make sure that your blog is public that is the user do not need to sign in/register to view your blog.
2. Fully enable the blog feed. Go to Settings >> Site Feed and Allow Blog Feed to Full or Jump Break.
3. Finally go to Settings >> Formatting and Enable Dynamic Views to Yes.
You can preview any blog by adding view to it's URL.
Video demo of dynamic views
To know the complete details of each dynamic views please click here.
Update: Now you can install a new Chrome Extension, Blogger Dynamic Views (by Google). This extension notifies you if you're on a Blogger blog and lets you quickly view the blog content in one of the new five dynamic views. Simply click on the Blogger icon when it appears, select the view, and you'll be redirected appropriately. To install this extension visit here using Chrome.