18 August 2008

List of useful Blogger Widgets

Advertisements

Here a complete list of Widgets available on this blog which you can use modify your Blogger powered blog.

  1. Popular Posts / Most Commented Posts Widget.
  2. Top Commentator Widget.
  3. Search Form Widget.
  4. Recent Posts Widget.
  5. Recent Comments Widget.
  6. Rate the post widget
  7. Label / Tag Cloud Widget


  8. Different meta tags to diffrent posts
  9. Print Button Widget
  10. Drop Down Menu Widget
  11. LinkWithin Widget (Similar/Related posts with images)
  12. Google Language Translator
  13. Read More/Continue Reading widget
  14. Avatar on user comments
  15. Recent Posts with Image/Photo Thumbnail
  16. Related Posts with Tumbnail
  17. Random Posts Widget with post summaries
  18. Numbered Page Navigation (panigation)
  19. Tabbed Navigation widget
  20. Tabbed Sidebar Widget
  21. Related/Similar Posts (without thumbnail) widget
  22. Classified Labels / Sub - Labels
  23. Numbered Page Navigation (New & Error free)
  24. Recent Posts widget (new version with Spy effect)
  25. Simple jQuery Featured Content Slider
  26. Related Posts widget for blogger (based on Labels)
  27. WP Cumulus a Flash based animated label/tag cloud for Blogger blogs!
  28. Featured Content Slider with Read More Link
  29. COMPLETE LIST OF BLOGGER WIDGETS/GADGETS
Hope you find these widgets useful.

Feel free to comment if you have any difficulty installing these widgets.

Related Posts

6 comments

February 15, 2010 at 4:47 AM

Hi I have a request, I need a index widget for my blog. Can you do that for me??

Here's the video about what I want
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0aUaSLCkDUc

I made a video coz I have requested for this widgets to numerous blogger and web experts and I thought you are among them..

Please post ur reply @ http://www.123tunestore.com/2009/10/contact-us.html

February 15, 2010 at 10:14 PM

Hi Sreejesh

I got your problem. Right now there is now automatic solution.

But you can do it manually. It will take time. But it works. Look at here -

http://www.bollywoodnation.info/2008/01/list-of-movie-titles-for-mp3-songs.html

January 21, 2014 at 5:39 AM

What is the rainbow dot that comes up when I try to post a photo from my pics to my blog? Help, I am due to post my weekly today!

January 22, 2014 at 2:14 AM

Hi Jodi
Rainbow sphere is nothing but a visual picture to upload images.

January 22, 2014 at 7:21 PM

Hey Dr. Raman, do I wait for the sphere to load the pic? After I select the pic, and try to add it to my blog, it just sits there, and does not load.

January 23, 2014 at 8:42 AM

It may be due to low bandwidth. Just wait and let the image load.

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More