22 August 2008

How to FeedBurner's email subscription and feed-count chicklet to Blogger blog ?

Advertisements

You can see that I have put a FeedBurner's email subscription form with the feed count chicklet on my blog on top of my right sidebar.It's one of the popular method to promote your blog and to make some ersious long-term loyal reader's for your blog.

I've chosen FeedBurner because it's very popular and simple to use and also provides a host of services to help you keep track of your feeds.

So to add it to your blog, first register an account with Feedburner.

After registering an account successfully with FeedBurner, you will see following screen, enter your Blog url as mentioned below.



Click 'Next', keep the settings as it is which come in next pages and go on clicking "Next", until you get this screen.


Once you get this screen, goto 'Publicize' and look for 'Email Subscriptions' on left menu -



Click 'Activate' and copy the code from the next screen.

Similarly look for 'Feed Count' below it and choose your favourite colour and save and get code.

Now place the code on your blog wherever you want it.

Also read..

+ Add "Read More..." link to the e mail subscriptions by Feedburner

+ How to Customize Feedburner Email Subscription Form

Related Posts

5 comments

August 6, 2009 at 11:02 AM

my feedburner email subscribe link is broken.Why?Feedburner give me notice the link is invalid.So when someone click my feed email they bring to broken link.

August 8, 2009 at 2:08 AM

create a new e amil and then try.

July 28, 2010 at 10:40 AM

@drraman i have added this to my blog, now how to use this, means i want to send daily emails to my subscribers, how to do that, is it any automatic procedure.

July 29, 2010 at 1:12 AM

Yes. It does it automatically. But you must have more than 1 readers. Like I have more than 140 readers. So when I make a new post it emails to that 140 readers.

Please add my site on your Friends list.

July 29, 2010 at 2:14 AM

@drraman Ok i do that

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More