16 July 2008

At last my blog got indexed at Google Search Engine.

Advertisements

Today is day 9 I am happy to see that my blog is indexed at Google Search Engine at last.

During these days I added my blog to Google Webmsaters, submitted to some blog directories , and did some link exchange (mostly through comments) , also submitted my stories to social bookmarking sites like Digg!, Stumble! etc.

I use to search everyday with my blog's add. - free-blogger-help.blogspot.com at Google, but was always getting "No Results Found" page on Google.

Some 2 days before I use get other sites linking my blog (Digg!) in the results and today I got my blog listed at Google.

Since Google is the biggest search engine, getting indexed at Google is very very important for getting targetted traffic.

Related Posts

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More